Thursday, January 14, 2010

Should I open a salon called ';John Edwards and Friends';?

That's witty, but if I saw a salon by that name, I'd assume that the haircuts cost hundreds of dollars and wouldn't venture in. How about ';I Feel Pretty';?Should I open a salon called ';John Edwards and Friends';?
YEA IF YOUR GOOD WITH HAIR.Should I open a salon called ';John Edwards and Friends';?
PLEASE don't! Save us from him! If you did, then you may not get business from people who are against him.
i think johnathan sounds more prestigous than john


this can be your icon lol


http://violettespage.com/uploaded_images鈥?/a>
How about Donald Trump or Don King and friends?
yea and you better have on in every city and sate cuase i would love to come make sure you some in ohio :P
no. U need a catchy salon name. Like A Cut Above. I hope this helps..

No comments:

Post a Comment