Sunday, January 3, 2010

Do I need to be licensed to do hair in my home? Not a salon, just some friends and my kids?

I was told that I need to be licensed to do hair period. I'm just doing hair because I like it and I'm good at it. Do I really need to go to school for that?Do I need to be licensed to do hair in my home? Not a salon, just some friends and my kids?
My sis used to do that for friends and family. She did not have prices but friends would leave her money to help with expense of doing so many. I don't know if legal or not. I would think okay as long as you did not do it as a business.Do I need to be licensed to do hair in my home? Not a salon, just some friends and my kids?
i dont think so. i think if ur, like, not being professional and all and just doing it for the sake of cutting ur hair it is fine.
As long as you are not charging or advertising your services, you do not need to be licensed.

No comments:

Post a Comment