Thursday, January 14, 2010

Should I let my friend dye my hair or go to a salon?

My friend is very experienced with dying hair (she has been doing it for years, and her hair looks really great) but do you think it is better to go to a salon?


also, I'm dying it blue, not a normal color.Should I let my friend dye my hair or go to a salon?
if you're friend is dying your hair blue that most likely means she has to bleach it first if you have a naturally dark hair color. i would suggest you go to the salon to get your hair bleached because its hard to make dark hair light and SUPER EASY to mess it up. if your hair is already blonde and she's just putting blue over it, let her go for it :)Should I let my friend dye my hair or go to a salon?
let your friend do it.


It doesn't take much experiance to dye hair anyways. It's not a complicated matter.


If money's not a factor then go ahead and get it done at a salon, but that usually costs a lot, and they will be doing the same thing your friend is.
Salon. No offense to your friend, but if she messes up in the smallest of ways, it could mess up your whole head!!!
waoo....since its blue you should go 2 the salon cuz it depens n they have to tell uu!
  • nyx cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment