Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dying my hair- friend or salon?

I'm kinda broke at the moment, but would like my hair dyed blonder as it's gone darker recently due to lack of sun!


So should I get my friend who often dyes her own hair to do it?


Or I could try and book an appointment to be a hair model at the toni %26amp; guy academy? Are they any good?


Thanks :)Dying my hair- friend or salon?
if your bleaching it go to a salon, it can easily turn yellow instead of blond if you dont know what your doing, going a couple of shades get the box- blond to dark might have that same effect





hair modleing you have to be 100% trusting and open with the stylists, they tend to do very trendy styles that a lot of people might not like on themselves. I woudnt do that because i am not good at making fancy styles to my hair so i wouldnt have time or talent to redo what they would do.Dying my hair- friend or salon?
Go to a salon, if your friend screws up your hair you could lose a friend. Even if her hair looks great, have a pro do it.
Be a hair model.
well if she does it good and her hair isn't dryed out or anything go ahead but get the shampoo and conditioner she uses cos usually it depends on that so your hair won't dry out
Um.


Well it depends.


if the friend that did hers if it looks good then get it.


if it doesnt then go to the other place.
I would recommend you try a beauty college. They have teachers watching everything they do. You might even get the teacher to use you as a model. You might be waiting a long time to be a hair model for T%26amp;G or any other proffessional salon.


I do not recommend your friend does it. If you have previously lighten hair she could do a lot of damage.
I color my own hair all the time, You would be safer having your friend do Highlights, pull it through a cap type thing. There is less room for mess ups, and then you can save your money and have it doen when you can afford it
If you want to spend a hundred dollars on something you could do while having fun with your friend and only spending ten bucks, go to a salon.





If you would rather have fun with your friend and save a crapload of cash and get basically the same results, ask your friend.





But, you should use bleach, not dye, to get it lighter.
well since you're trying to get your hair lighter, i'd say go to a salon because your hair will have to be bleached and the hair bleach that you can buy at drugstores are suuuuper damaging to your hair. if professionals do it, it is MUCH less damaging.
ohh pleeasee go to a salon :/ self-dyed hair rarely even compares to a salon job


or be a model, that's even better ?! %26lt;3 good luck.
  • nyx cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment