Friday, January 15, 2010

Please help, my hair is breaking off and i don't know what to do? My friend who works at a salon stopped by?

Saturday and noticed my hair had alot of gold in it from previous highlights so she told me she had her supplies in her car and that she would fix it up. So she applied bleach %26amp; 40 volume in foils to my already blonde hair with gold streaks. She said 40 volume would make it lift faster and that is a salon formula so it is ok..well now i am noticing breakage on top. And when I comb my hair alot falls out. Is this something that is going to continually happen? Even if i continue to deep condition and stay away from heating products and take care of my hair will it continue to snap off? I am afraid i am already starting to look like Alfalfa. Should i still wash it every day or try not to at all?





Please any professional advice would be appreciated!!!Please help, my hair is breaking off and i don't know what to do? My friend who works at a salon stopped by?
you have to stop treating your hair for like 6 months and eat lots of healthy foods

No comments:

Post a Comment