Friday, January 15, 2010

I got my hair done a while back and i hated it!! my friend gets her hair done at the same salon but by someone?

else.. is it wrong if i go to her person.. what if i run into the girl who messed up my hair...I got my hair done a while back and i hated it!! my friend gets her hair done at the same salon but by someone?
no its ur hair and its the hair dresser job to make it look good if she cant switch your hair should always look good!I got my hair done a while back and i hated it!! my friend gets her hair done at the same salon but by someone?
i'd go to your friends person 8]
make an appointment with that person, i do it all the time
No. It may be uncomfortable for you, seeing the person you weren't pleased with, but you can call ahead to the girl you want, and explain tactfully what happened, and that you wanted to try her out.
It's not wrong. This happened to me too and my hair stylist understood she messed up and that I didn't want that to happen again. It's totally fine to go to another stylist!
Go to the person that you like most!


The one who messed up your hair won't take it offensively.


She probably doesn't even remember you, unless you go often.


You won't have to talk to her or anything, just smile and act nice.


But I doubt you'll see her, the two women probably work different shifts.


In that case, you can claim that the women who messed up your hair did not have convenient work hours for you, so you had to go to a different stylist.


Don't sweat it, I go to the same salon every now and then and I never go back to the same person, I like my options! [:
ive had to do the same thing...


you can just switch if you really need to....


dont feel bad about it
go to the other person if you see the other person just tell them you wanted to try something new

No comments:

Post a Comment