Friday, January 15, 2010

My friend is gonna spray tan me, with this tan in a can from a salon? Did you ever !!!!!?

If you can, just go to the beach ;-)





Dont look orange!My friend is gonna spray tan me, with this tan in a can from a salon? Did you ever !!!!!?
Cmere and let me paint you with this paint and brush. Your tan will last longerMy friend is gonna spray tan me, with this tan in a can from a salon? Did you ever !!!!!?
it's better than skin cancer......
no,im permantly tan but i see girls with spray tanks look orange...
Yeah, be careful around your knees, elbows %26amp; ankles. They tend to get darker than the other parts.
I've never tried it but I have gotten spray tanned at the salon. People told me there is a cheese smell and they were right. It does look kind of orange for the first day. They say to tan in the bed first and then get the spray.
tan in a can, hahaha. it always turns out orange... i prefer the tan in a bottle, you know the ones mixed with lotion? that way it is really subtle and gradual and looks more natural.
My sister and her daughters did.


It works fine...just be sure you get 'full' coverage.





Good luck.
No...and I wouldn't try it.
I don't like it.I use the tanning bed
I've never done it i just go to the tanning bed or lay outside in the sun so i don't turn out orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment