Friday, January 15, 2010

Should I have my HAIR WASHED and STYLED at the SALON before attending my friend's wedding?

Do you ever have your hair done for a wedding?





Do they always wash your hair before styling it?Should I have my HAIR WASHED and STYLED at the SALON before attending my friend's wedding?
I had my hair styled when I was in a wedding, but I had to wash it myself first. Unless you specifically ask them at the salon to wash your hair, they will only schedule enough time to do the style.





As a guest, I wouldn't waste my money having someone style my hair. I can do it well enough myself to go to a semi-formal even when I'm not one of the guests of honor.Should I have my HAIR WASHED and STYLED at the SALON before attending my friend's wedding?
They never wash it first. Dirty hair styles better. They aren't going to want you to wash it, either. Wash it the night before.
STOP REPEATING ASKING THE SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER AGAIN!





I mean its a HAIR STYLE for crying out loud, its not that big a deal. GEEZ, you'd think you would be happy with the answers from the first 4 times you asked this.
When I had my hair done before my wedding at a really upscale place, they did not wash it first. I washed it the night before and they did all the rest at the salon.
I wouldn't go to that much trouble and expense unless I was actually in the wedding, but that's just my opinion.
I've never had my hair styled when I was a guest at a wedding. As bridesmaid I did, but I also did not when I was a bride! I know, weird....I had this odd fixation that she'd put too much hair spray in it and I'd look like a Barbie doll.





But I washed it the day before.
When I got married, the salon I went to specialized in wedding hairstyles - and the stylist asked me to please wash my hair early that morning beforehand (my appt was at noon) because it would be easier to style. And he was right - so I highly recommend you do the same thing.
I've had my hair done at a salon before a wedding before--not on purpose but because I was due for a hair appointment and it was convenient.





If styling though, they do not wash your hair and they usually ask that you don't wash it the day of either. Dirty hair styles much better than freshly washed hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment