Thursday, January 14, 2010

An etiquette question. Is it ok to talk to your friend at a nail salon?

If you went there for girls afternoon is it ok to have a conversation with your friend while getting a pedicure?An etiquette question. Is it ok to talk to your friend at a nail salon?
My Best friend and I do this once a month we go in and get Pedi's and we talk about our kids and husbands and jobs. But we keep our conversation on the down low. We are talking quietly to each other back and fourth.





I do not know why people would think that is rude. I mean hello have the mani and pedi girls speak in a different language to eachother and I have no idea what they are saying. They could be dissing my feet for all I know. And I consider that rude. But that is just me.An etiquette question. Is it ok to talk to your friend at a nail salon?
I would think so, sure. The only thing to keep in mind is that YOUR conversation is probably not interesting to all the other people in the shop, so keep it low and localized and act like a lady. Same thing with cell phone calls. The rest of the shop does not want to listen to your conversation.
Bandeymm when you said you feel like Elaine on Seinfeld I was hysterical b/c that's what I say But anyway sure it's fine %26amp; enjoy your relaxtion isn't it great
NO! Sign language may be acceptable in some situations though.
Yes, it's absolutely fine.
yess

No comments:

Post a Comment