Friday, January 15, 2010

My best guy friend lost a bet, hair salon?

So my best friend lost a bet, and the deal is he gets a girls day. So i am thinking hair at the salon his hair is long like passed the shoulders I want his hair pretty femine. He has not cut it in over 2 yrs lol. Also i am thinking eyebrows and nails. Maybe makeup. So please send your ideas with links for hair, nails, makeup, eyebrows i am taking him to the salon on saturday its gonna be fun. I am thinking for nails french acrylics jajaja. so many picturesMy best guy friend lost a bet, hair salon?
Well Wax Eyebrows legs and chest.


French Tip but with Hot Pink Not White.


Fake Eyelashes.


Umm get the whole stacked haircut or braides maybe wash out highlights.


Your Could curl his hair and pull the bangs up with some volume.





:]








lolMy best guy friend lost a bet, hair salon?
I can't top the ';waxing'; suggestion, so I gave it a thumbs up and can only add, don't forget the fake eyelashes.
That'd be a Brazilian wax, right?
get him waxed!
  • nyx cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment