Friday, January 15, 2010

My friend said that hair gel from a place like CVS is the exact same as it is from a salon. WRONG!! Where do.?

This hair gel that i got from CVS sucks! and my friend said its the same from a salon.





The stuff from CVS dosent stay. all of it like evaporates or something, it dosent even hold up my hair. its pointless. when someone from a salon put some in my hair it was way better, like it actually made the hair stay and it didnt come out by just rubbing it. it was like cement kinda. BUT it smelled like girls!!! So i dont want it.





SO, where do you get your jellies?


Salon or CVS?





And do you agree with me that there is a diference in quality!!My friend said that hair gel from a place like CVS is the exact same as it is from a salon. WRONG!! Where do.?
Yeah there can be a difference in quality. If you don't like the smell you could always spray some Cologne on your hair. Just try something different till you find something you like, Read labels to see if it's something you can try. I think it's rite aid that will take it back if you don't like it.My friend said that hair gel from a place like CVS is the exact same as it is from a salon. WRONG!! Where do.?
Get the kind from the salon, even though it is more expensive, What is wrong with smelling like a girl anyway? Girls think it smells good, who cares, it is not like anyone is coming up to you and purposefully sniffing your head.
I totally agree with you. There is a big difference between salon and shop products. At salon, gels, shampoos and masks are much better. I always buy my haircare products at salon, but some of my friends say there is no difference.
  • nyx cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment