Thursday, January 14, 2010

I had a friend bleach my hair and it turned bright yellow. to make matters worse i went to a salon and they?

...dyed it red. Well,now it's pinish red with yellow highlights, kind of like when someone uses Manic Panic or another semi permanent dye and it fades out. My hair isn't damaged but it looks horrible. what color options could I talk to a stylist about and what should I do?I had a friend bleach my hair and it turned bright yellow. to make matters worse i went to a salon and they?
Your friend did not get all the color pigment out of your hair. But when you went to the Salon , the warm colors grabbed. If you use another permanent hair color, you will most likely have damage.You will need to put something on your hair that will even out your color and not damage it . Try some of the shampoos with hair colors. Try it . Then when it grows out, go to a professional to get it bleached.I had a friend bleach my hair and it turned bright yellow. to make matters worse i went to a salon and they?
Dye it back to your natural colour and add light highlights. Its nothing dramatic
You need to go to a reputable salon. (NOT borics or fantastic sams) ...go to a really nice salon like beauty first and have them take a look at it. You may need to wait a while before you put other chemicals on your hair or it can become really damaged and fall out. In the future, always ALWAYS go to a professional salon to do anything for your hair.. it may cost a lot more than doing it at home but its worth it---you have to live with your hair every day. Maybe for now you can wear some cute hats, etc but get to a nice salon on Monday.





I recommend beauty first- thats where I go.


http://www.beautyfirst.com/salon-menu.ht鈥?/a>





Good Luck!!
They need to fill the hair properly before trying to color it back to natural or desired color. After you bleach the hair, to go back dark you must replace what the bleach stripped out. Either go back to salon and demand they fix it...any reputable salon will make time for you to come in and fix it. Or try a different salon. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment