Thursday, January 14, 2010

My friend asked me to be a model for facial salon school. Should I accept?

i dont get paid but I dont pay for the service of facial, manicure either.My friend asked me to be a model for facial salon school. Should I accept?
its good exposure ..but be careful thou. make sure its legal n your photos are released strictly for that purpose only :)





good luck sweetie pieMy friend asked me to be a model for facial salon school. Should I accept?
if she thinks ur cute enough then y not do it.. maybe that wud fetch u some more assignments and highly paid too
You don't pay or get paid, you just get free service. The way beauty schools provide real, hands-on training to their students is to invite the public in for free services: haircut, style, trim, manicure, whatever. this is real world experience integral to cosmetology training. The students can't know what they are doing for real until they have practiced. And, because, they aren't ';real'; beauty professionals yet, they won't charge for just trying to practice. It's win-win.
Sounds like fun, go for it! =)
yes why not you will be helping her out and that is a compliment to you as well for her to ask u yes go for it.
sounds good!
if its free..why not..





but make sure..its not advertise on papers..etc..else ur friends sure make fun of u... esp if its those before and after pics..kind
Totally! Go for it! Beauty school is great because they have supervisors so they can't stuff up and best of all its free! But I mean, if your self conscious and don't fancy being watched while it happens, they politely say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment