Thursday, January 14, 2010

Should I have my HAIR WASHED and STYLED at the SALON before attending my friend's wedding?

Do you ever have your hair done for a wedding?





Do they always wash your hair before styling it?Should I have my HAIR WASHED and STYLED at the SALON before attending my friend's wedding?
Yes!Should I have my HAIR WASHED and STYLED at the SALON before attending my friend's wedding?
I haven't had my hair professionally done for a wedding I wasn't standing up in. When I've attended weddings as a guest, I simply did my own hair. However, if you're not good at putting your own hair into a 'fancy' look for a wedding, getting it done at a salon is a good alternative. You don't have to let them wash your hair - simply go in with clean, dry hair.
My stylist usually tells me to wash my hair the night before a formal event and come in that morning to get it styled, it's easier to work with and less frizzy if it's not JUST washed.. I've never been to a wedding, mine will be the first, but I would get my hair done in a simple, modest style for a formal wedding.
WHY do you keep ASKING this?





Have your hair washed and styled IF you want to. I usually do my own unless I'm in the wedding.





NO, most salons won't wash your hair first. You need to tell them you want it washed before styling WHEN you book the appointment.





Seriously, how HARD is this to figure out that you have to ASK it 17,000 times?
They can either wash your hair, or you can go in with clean, freshly washed hair and save a couple of bucks. Always have your hair done for a wedding. Just try not to have a more elaborate 'do than the bride. THAT would be embarrasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment