Thursday, January 14, 2010

If I just got my hair dyed by a friend and it didnt turn out right. Can you go to the salon to get it dyed and

I tried dying it blonde but it turned out this icky red blonde that is nasty looking. So my mom said she is taking me to the salon the next day to get it re done.If I just got my hair dyed by a friend and it didnt turn out right. Can you go to the salon to get it dyed and
Yes, go to a salon and don't settle for anything less than bleach. Make sure they check it before they rinse it out. I have the same problem. I have a slight red tint to my brown hair. And, I've made the mistake twice at different salons who insisted they could bring up the ash blonde color I wanted without bleach with a less harsher product. I came out with bright red hair each time! Once I did this before I left for vacation and another time I did this before my wedding! I learn my lessons hard! Anyway, if you have the slightest tendency toward a red tint, you will need bleach and it will need to stay on probably longer than the average person needs.If I just got my hair dyed by a friend and it didnt turn out right. Can you go to the salon to get it dyed and
I don't think that will be a good idea, coz redying your hair will cause damage to it. ( due to harsh chemicals in the dyes)...If I were you, just wait it out 'till it fades. I'm sure its not that bad. Good luck
that is the best thing to do
Hi:)





I totally understand. Some Salons won't touch it they'll want to wait because there afraid of further damaging it. I had the same thing that happened to me. I didn't wash my hair or go out in public for one day, then I went to a good salon and I explained I really needed to fix this, they fixed it right away and turned it into a beautiful shade of blonde. They did this by using a nice color and a toner! The most important thing you can do after you get this done is to get a good shampoo and


conditioner. From Sephora try Fredrick Fekaii Technician Shampoo and Conditioner, it will have your hair back to normal in no time. http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a>





Ciao*
Some salons will do it right away for you, but the salons that know what they are doing and care will not touch your hair for 2-4 wks because going blonde is VERY VERY damaging to your hair. They are the ones you want to fix your hair for you though!!
YOU COULD BUT IT COULD REALLY REALLY FRY YOUR HAIR IT WOULD PROBABLY BE A BETTER IDEA TO WAIT A WEEK OR TWO BEFORE GOING ALSO THE REASON YOUR HAIR TURNED RED IS YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO WETHER IT SAYS ASH IN THE NAME SINCE I'M ASSUMING YOUR HAIR IS DARKER SO LIKE ASH BLONDE OR LIGHT ASH BLONDE THAT WILL MAKE SURE YOUR HAIR DOESN'T TURN RED IF YOUR MIXING IT YOUR SELF MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR A BRASSER FROM A BEAUTY STORE ITS A LITTLE BOTTLE OF PURPLE LIQUID THAT STOPS IT FROM TURNING RED NEXT TIME ALSO BUT IF YOU CAN'T WAIT THE TWO WEEKS TELL THEM TO USE A DYE THAT DOESNT HAVE AMONIA IN IT SO IT WON'T KILL YOUR HAIR
that is the best thing to do.. i had my friend highlight my hair like 7 yrs back and the first time she did it.. it came out great but the second time she did it, it came out like **** so i had to go to a hair salon and have it dyed a shade dark than my natural hair color to fix it..

No comments:

Post a Comment