Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am confused how to give money to my friend who did beauty salon job..?

One of my friend did beauty salon job on me and she really made me look pretty...if i go to Salon they charge almost 50 dollar or more for that job..but she did that at my request at her home..now she hesitate to take money from me...i want to express her gratitude...and i feel so uncomfortable without giving her money..how can i give her without making her feeling uneasyI am confused how to give money to my friend who did beauty salon job..?
It is hard for some friends to hold out their hand and take the money from you. Even though they might need it.





Putting it in a thank you card would be easier for them to accept than to hold out their hand and take the cash that way. Would make them feel a little more comfortable. Maybe not as embarrassed.





Just hand them the card and say thanks, you can open it later. And leave it at that.





Or, if you don't want to do the cash thing, you could always give a gift card or take them to a nice lunch/dinner?





Your nice to be thoughtful and concerned.I am confused how to give money to my friend who did beauty salon job..?
If your friend is not happy to accept a cash payment then I suggest that you buy her a gift as a way of showing your appreciation - not the full $50 but just a small token.


If your friend really likes flowers, but her some; maybe a nice necklace or even a book she may have commented she would like.


Just simply say that it is a small token of your appreciation of the excellent job she did for you and you really appreciated the way she made you look and feel.
if it was a one-time thing then pay for dinner or a movie or something you would normally do together. this is what friend's do for each other. if you know she needs the cash, then buy her something she would have to buy anyway (fill up her gas tank or something).
My cousin is a professional beautician and she does my wifes hair. My wife just rolled up two twenties and stuck them in her hand. I guess if you insist, what else can they do. I always use gift cards myself if I'm not sure what to give.
I'd send her a check in mail, explaining that you were so grateful, and you had to reciprocate her kindness someway, although you are my dear friend. And I'd add, '; don't be offended, please. ';


Grateful, your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment