Thursday, January 14, 2010

Girls my friend Amber wants me to go with her to the nail salon to get our nails done. Im a boy. Should I?

Im 16, straight but am kinda ';one of the girls';. Have you ever taken a boy with yo uto the salon? What do I wear? Do I just get clear? She says fingers and toes!Girls my friend Amber wants me to go with her to the nail salon to get our nails done. Im a boy. Should I?
that would be fun, I would do it but it cost to much for me , go for itGirls my friend Amber wants me to go with her to the nail salon to get our nails done. Im a boy. Should I?
Hey, there's nothing wrong at all with treating yourself to a good mani/pedi! I am gay, and I do get them, but not because I'm gay. They help you to keep clean and it's an easy way to relax yourself. I know MANY straight men, and even straight married men who get them. So, just chill. And as to what to wear; wear anything you're gonna be comfortable in. It is, after all, a day at the spa.
I am a straight married man, and I do get manicures from time to time. With that being said, a pedi is reserved for women, and gay men. So, from the tone of your question, should be for you!
FFS, go satisfy your fetishes somewhere else.


I'm sick of your stupid questions. They're not funny.
if she pays GO

No comments:

Post a Comment