Thursday, January 14, 2010

Can You help my friend & I name our hairdressing salon ?

We want something classy , catchy and not too long !


If you can incorporate the names Diane %26amp; Helen , or the initials


DL %26amp; HC , all the better !!Can You help my friend %26amp; I name our hairdressing salon ?
Di and Go to HelCan You help my friend %26amp; I name our hairdressing salon ?
happy Clippers


hair cutts


hair clips
Di'He's Salon
I like D%26amp;H Salon. It sounds professional and would go well with a classy, professional salon.
';Extricate';





';Extricate Hair Salon';





Extricate means = to free or release ';hair'; entanglement
The Jet Set
';Last Stop Saloon.';
Hair-Do (has an H and D) or Hair can Do
Essents
DL snips and HC waves
how about.. A CUT ABOVE BY D@H
Helane Hairdressing
You could always do something basic and short, ';D%26amp;H Salon'; sounds professional to me. Initials like that always make things look high-class. Hope this helps.
Literally, you answered question yourself.....perfect


DLHC. With initials having a double meaning....your names but for company purposes...





Distinctive, Luxurious Hair Cuts





That sounds perfect to me.
LOL





Di and Go to Hel... that really cracked me up :)
  • nyx cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment