Thursday, January 14, 2010

Girls: Would you be ok with your man/husband/boyfriend being friends with a girl he met at the tanning salon?

Lets say the girl works there, he tans there alot. One day its her bday, she is turning 21 and he offers to buy her a bday drink. He gets her phone number and an innocent friendship starts up. They talk on the phone, text eachother and thats pretty much it. Once in a while he might go hang out at a bar with her and just talk. COMPLETELY INNOCENT. You also know that he thinks she is very attractive. But you also trust that he wont do anything. BUT THE FACT IS that he hid this friendship from you for a month. WHAT WOULD YOU DO????Girls: Would you be ok with your man/husband/boyfriend being friends with a girl he met at the tanning salon?
I am sorry that you are having to deal with this. It is not fair for him to keep secrets from you. In a mature, loving, adult relatioinship it is each partner's job to be open and honest with the other person and certainly not do such things that bring about suspicion. Also, it is crossing a line if he has an emotional relationship with her--to me that is being unfaitful to you. Of course friendships are allowed, but since there was the element of not being open about this person, it brings about doubt. I think that he owes you complete honesty about this person. You should not be on the outside of their relationship looking in. You should be his best friend and partner that he shares everything with. You deserve that. Good luck.Girls: Would you be ok with your man/husband/boyfriend being friends with a girl he met at the tanning salon?
To be blunt, Sweet Pea, he should NEVER have done that. No b'day drink, no exchanging numbers, unless you were involved from the beginning. This sounds like much more. Consider counseling. He HID this from you. I'd never do that to my wife.

Report Abuse



It would be ok if he met her and they became friends before you began dating. Otherwise no! And especially, the fact that he hid it from you, is a definite problem.
hell to the NO!!!
Freak out. You have this amount of right... -Elphie-
Sounds like a scumbag to me! He hid this from you= not trustworthy= I'd dump him.
If it was innocent he would not have hidden it from you. Most guys, (not all) would hook up with their female friend if given the chance. Remember, it's the fact that he hid it from you that leads me to believe it's not just platonic for him.
I'd confront him, and ask him why he flirts with some chick like that, and ask him if she knows about me. They didn't obviously just randomly say 'LETS BE FRIENDS'; and give each other their phone numbers, there must've been some flirtng involved, and it was either him or her who started it. And if he talks to her on the phone more than he does to me or talks to her while I'm around, I'd be prettttttty mad.





My friend is in this situation right now and is VERY pissed off.
He wouldn't be my boyfrind for long
I would suggest the three of us get together for a drink to get to know one another. If it's so innocent and she's a nice person who likes meeting people, then one more friend on her list would be a good thing. Tah dah! ';-)
Hate to tell you hun.....but real men don't go tanning!!!!!!!! Matbe you should worry about what he does with his buddies or shebuddies!!!!
I would tell him to enjoy the company of his new girlfriend and I would find a man that doesn't feel the need to sneak around.
yeah coz that sounds innocent. (sarcastic)





Im strict when it comes to relationships.





I beleive that talking with friends and stuff that he knew before you guys got together is ok.





But when he starts making new friends of the opposite sex, when hes in a relationship with you and your not there, sounds suss. Its ok to make new friends of the opposite sex as a couple. But not when someone is taken and makes ';freinds'; by themselves.





Id be pissed, but thats just me.
spmething smells bad here to me. are ypu sure everythings functions fine in your realtionship? I hav this theory that a third person might appear when the connection with my partner is nt clear or deep or honest enough. mabe talk to your boyfreindand try o work on the connection with him.
the fact that he hid hid it shows something's going on... i woild dump his ***!!!
I don't think I'd like that situation... I would want to meet her and all three hang out... and if she didn't come across as a slut or real flirty... then I'd be cool w/ them hanging out... Guys dont hid things unless there is a reason. Most guys I know error on sharing too much details... if he thought there was nothing wrong with it he would have said ';I met this girl etc...'; I hate when guys say ';I didnt tell you bc I thought you'd be upset'; because they KNOW you'd be upset because there is usually a reason TO BE UPSET! But best of luck to you hun!!
tell him you dont like it when they hang out


even if it is innocent if he loves you and you tell him you dont like it he should stop
I guess he met a good friend with benefits or he is planning to upgrade his girlfriend with a young hottie. I can't be mad at him either way.
Break his legs
I've done that........he's hitting it.......sorry don;t mean to be blunt but he's tappin that.

No comments:

Post a Comment