Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lost a bet to a friend and now must go to the nail salon and get whatever she wants, what should I expect?

The Colts won, but well the point spread wasn't quite what I needed. The bet was left pretty wide open and I know she likes to have fun at my expense a little bit, what's the worst she could do?Lost a bet to a friend and now must go to the nail salon and get whatever she wants, what should I expect?
She should get you something girly like this:


http://www.healthy-temple.com/wp-content鈥?/a>Lost a bet to a friend and now must go to the nail salon and get whatever she wants, what should I expect?
Nothing that can't be reversed. If you have to get acrylic nails, go out and buy acetone polish remover, soak cotton balls in it, and let it sit on your nails until it becomes gummy and you can peel them off. Just watch out for surfaces! (Acetone polish remover will strip surfaces). If you just get them painted, simply use non-acetone remover to get it off. If you have to get a pedi, sit back and enjoy it, then cover your feet if you need to. I probably would have bet against the Colts, too, so let her have her fun have take care of yourself after.
bright pink nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment