Friday, January 15, 2010

Im opening my hair salon tomorrow with my friend becky.?

she wants to call it bg's (gemma gemma) but i hate it, id like a more fun, funky name, i dont mind our names in it, but i kinda liked somethin like DIVA but something thats not been done before! any ideas??Im opening my hair salon tomorrow with my friend becky.?
Pro style. the pro can mean like u advocate style and/or that ur professional stylists...idk :) might be kinda lame. lol.Im opening my hair salon tomorrow with my friend becky.?
You are opening a salon two days before Christmas? Wow!


Who are you catering to? Young or old clientele? Wealthy? Budget minded? Those are the things you should think about when coming up with a name.
tell her you don't like it.


good partners should be able to talk openly with eachother.


(before you open it! or it'll confuse the customers)
You're opening a salon TOMORROW, and you don't have a name!!


I like DIVA
davina hair styles





prom hair





glamorous stylist





idk thats a hard question
Kool Cuts


Cut Above (c)





I know above are crappy but GOOD LUCK
  • nyx cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment