Friday, January 15, 2010

My best guy friend lost a bet, hair salon?

So my best friend lost a bet, and the deal is he gets a girls day. So i am thinking hair at the salon his hair is long like passed the shoulders I want his hair pretty femine. He has not cut it in over 2 yrs lol. Also i am thinking eyebrows and nails. Maybe makeup. So please send your ideas with links for hair, nails, makeup, eyebrows i am taking him to the salon on saturday its gonna be funMy best guy friend lost a bet, hair salon?
Curling his hair would be more feminine.Pink nails.Wax legs.Wax brows.Alot of makeup.Facial.


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-Qr4MauzTak/Sg鈥?/a>








If i were you.I would do the complete opposite.I would give him a make over.Guys with hair longer than his shoulders is ewww.But guys can still get there nails done and a facial.So there are some good stuff. I know its a lost bet but he wouldn't like you cutting hair so you still get you pleaused of seeing him pissed.


http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images鈥?/a> :D








Make sure he wears a robe so he gets the whole effect.Lol :)My best guy friend lost a bet, hair salon?
Waxing is a MUST! XD


Guys are such sissy's when it comes to waxing.(X





I say to get him dress like a girl too!:D And a photoshoot!
hahahahahahahahaha thats awesome!! i totally agree with the french tips lol wax his lip ummm i cant really think of anything that hasnt been mentioned hahaha sweet bet tho:)
get him a french tip, curl his hair, makeup, get them to wax his legs xP and his eyebrows, and mud masks good luck to him

No comments:

Post a Comment