Friday, January 15, 2010

Should I have my HAIR WASHED and STYLED at the SALON before attending my friend's wedding?

Do you ever have your hair done for a wedding?





Do they always wash your hair before styling it?Should I have my HAIR WASHED and STYLED at the SALON before attending my friend's wedding?
You asked this about 2 weeks ago.Should I have my HAIR WASHED and STYLED at the SALON before attending my friend's wedding?
You don't need to go to a salon to wash your hair, just take a nice long hot shower, was your hair and put conditioner in. Then you can go to a salon after it is mostly dry and have it styled. Salons like quick cuts I know have formal choices.
your hair is easier styled when it is a tad bit dirty.


most stylists recommend your hair not being washed the da you want it styled. The day before is usually preferred.
It's seperate but I'm having the whole shibang on my wedding day. I want the whole right out of the salon experience for my wedding :)
You ask this question every night and get the same response.





STOP ASKING, YOU TROLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment